Cedarville University Postal and Print Services exists to provide quality communication materials which support the educational mission of the university.
At this time the system is only open for university employees or student employees who have been approved by their manager. Please send jobs by e-mail to email@example.com.
If this is your first time visiting the site, please register to use the system by clicking on Register at the far right of the toolbar. (Please use Cedarnet username and password when creating an account.) Once registered, a staff member will set up your account and notify you when it is ready for use. Until you are notified by staff that your account is active, feel free to submit your job with instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your account is set up, use the Navigation menu at the top of the page to order printed materials, purchase supplies, schedule your mailing, check the status of jobs, resubmit previous jobs, and track your printing budget.
Need help with this site or have other questions?
HERE TO MEET ALL OF YOUR PRINT AND MAIL NEEDS!
Quality Printing & Customization
- Fast turn-around time - typically within 24 hours
- Personally customize your postcard, letter, or self mailer. Contact us for more information!
Wide format printing
- Indoor and outdoor signage & banners
- Floor and wall decals
- Bumper Stickers
- Presentation Materials
- Foam Core & Corrugate Mounting & Laminating
- Automated folding and inserting
- Database Cleansing
- High Speed Addressing
- First Class and Non-Profit Mail Metering
- Self-Mailer Tabbing
Graduation and Wedding Announcements
- A wide selection of styles for Cedarville University and local High School Graduation Announcements are available.
- Wedding invitations at a fraction of the cost of competitors.
- Samples can be viewed during normal business hours.
- Perforating: Need a tear off panel in a brochure? We can perforate your job to the specs you need.
- Bindery: We can bind your document with a variety of options including tape, coil, and combs or saddle stitching.